If you have blue eyes and you are not certain on which eyeliner color for blue eyes you should go for, you are at the right page. We are going to introduced you to the best colors and brands, ideas, secrets, advice, and tips, You will also cover something on eyeshadow to use, how to make your blue eye color to pop up and much more.
Before you begin reading this discussion on best eyeliners for this eye color, let us quickly mention some of the questions that will be addressed.
- How do I choose the best eyeliner color for blue eyes?
- What are some of the brands of eye liner for blue eyed persons that exist in the market?
- Which eyeshadow colors can you use with these eyeliners?
- Are there any tip, secrets and advice to follow while the various eyeliners on eyes that are blue?
- How do you make your blue eye color pop up?
Most people often confuse blue eyeliners and eyeliners for blue eyes. To make everything clear, best eyeliners for blue eye color are eyeliners you should use if have this eye color. They could be other colors. However, if you carefully choose and apply your eyeliners, you could still have blue eyeliners on your eyes and look exceptional.
Blue eyes come in a variant of shades, which range from deep sapphire to g
ray-blue. You need to choose the right eyeliner color that will highlight or enhance them. Of course, they are indeed an attractive feature you have on your face. However, you need to use eye makeup to make them look more stunning and glamorous even if you already have attractive eyes!
How to Choose Best Eyeliner Colors for Blue Eyes
The general rules in choosing best eyeliner for blue eyes is that people who have mild shades should go for milder shades of the various eye liner we will mention while those with dark blue eyes should go for shades that are intense. So what are some of the recommended colors?
Best Eyeliner Colors for Blue Eyes and Best Brands
If you want your them to look outstanding, you must know which eye liner to use. Many eye liner color shades that will perfectly match well with the shades of your eyes. Some of these eyeliner color shades for blue eyes and well as top brands for each color shades area follows.
Brown – Best brands to go for include
- CoverGirl Brown Liquiline Blast
- Almay Liquid Brown Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Bourbon
- MAC Brownborder Technakohl Liner
Taupe -. Best brands to go for include
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof – # 84 Taupe
- Shiseido Pink Sands trio taupe
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Stray Dog
- Clinique Smokey Brown Quickliner
Camel – Best brands to go for include SK II Color Clear Beauty Liquid, IAC – Camel Eyes Liquid
Lavender – Best brands to go for include Dr Hauschka Lavender duo, Palladio Liquid Lavender, Maybelline SmoothLavender Pearl
Silver – Best brands to go for include Milani Silver Liquif’Eye Liner, Guerlain Silver Stylo Yeux, Urban Decay Gunmetal 24/7 Liner
Gray – Best brands to go for include mark No Place to Run Longwear , La Prairie Luxe Eye Liner Automatique, L’Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eye liner, Gray, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, Stormy Gray 064
Copper– Best brands to go for include Giorgio Armani #5 Copper Waterproof Pencil, elf Liquid – Copper, Avon Glimmersticks waterproof liner in copper
Gold –Best brands to go for include Guerlain Gold Stylo Yeux, Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner , L’Oreal HIP Gold Charge Chrome , Yves Saint Laurent Gel, Gold Star
Deep blue – Best brands to go for include MAC Prussian Powerpoint Eye Pencil, Make Up For Ever #3L Aqua Eye, Urban Decay Binge 24/7 Liner
Violet – Best brands to go for include Revlon Matte Luxurious Color Kohl , Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Violet Ink, Tarina Tarantino Amethyst Android Hyperliner
Light purple shades – Best brands to go for include Rimmel Soft Khol Pencil in Purple Passion, Occult Light Purple Waterproof Gel Pencil , 100mm Light Purple Pencil Profession Make Up, Mary Kay Soft Luster Eye Color Stick Crayon VIOLET DAWN Light Purple
The above are just some of the best color shades of eyeliners for blue eyes and specific brands not type of eyeliners. Types of eyeliners you could g for include gel , pencil, cake , glitter , Liquid , organic eyeliners, permanent and semi permanent, kohl , powder and many others. These could vary depending on your preference as each type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Video Advice on the Eyeliner Colors You Should Wear with Blue Eyes
Best Eye Shadows to Match above Eyeliner for Blue Eyes
To make you look perfect, you need carefully to choose your eyeshadow. Popular eyeshadow to go with above eyeliners include the following:
- Dark brown
- Copper etc.
It is highly recommended you avoid blue eyeshadow because they will make your eyes less visible and very dull. You should use blue eyeshadow if only it is very dark.
Blue Eyes Pop Up
If you would to have blue pop up eyes, first, you should apply white eyeliner in the inner rims of the lower eyelids to give the illusion that your eyes are bigger. Ensure your eyebrows are well shaped and well trimmed since if not, they could make you look imperfect as they give your eyes a frame.
Next, apply concealer under on your eyes in a crescent shape. To do this, begin from your inner eye corner (lower eyelid) and swipe the concealer towards the outer eye corner while tapering it at the ends. This is to hind any imperfections or discoloration such as the ugly dark under eye circles that your eyes might be having.
Finally, you need to add shimmer or sparkly dot of light eyeshadow on inner corners of your eyes to make your blue eyes pop up.
Tips, Secrets and Advices for Using Eyeliner for Blue Eye Color
Having known best colors to use you need to know some of the tips, secrets and advises for using them. This will ensure you appear, as you wanted and not diminishing your lovely blue eyes!
- People who want their their eyes to stand out should go for darker shades such as dark brown eyeliners, charcoal or black eyeliners. For those who want unique liner color, going for dark green eyeliner color shades will make your eyes attractive especially forest green and dark golden green. However, if you intend to make your it look much faded, go for light green eyeliner.
- Is using blue eyeliner on blue eyes a good idea? For those who think about using it, they should know that these eyeliners would make their eyes dull unless they go for darker shades, especially dark navy blue eye liner. Such a color choice, if done well can help your create pop up blue eyes. Jet-black eye liner should not be chosen, as it will not complement your eyes.
- As a rule of choosing eyeliners for blue eye color, darker colored liner will make your eyes attractive.
- If you want your them to look bigger, go for white eye liner and apply it in your inner lash lines (inner rims) of your eyeliner.
How to Apply Eyeliner for Blue Eyes
The application process is depended on the type of eyeliners you want to use. You can read on the specific type of eyeliner you have. Some of the common types or forms you can find in the market include gel, pencil, glitter, liquid, permanent, kohl eyeliner, among many others.
Proper choice of eyeliner for blue eyes will make them look magnificent. You should not go wrong about it when it comes to choosing the best colors and brands. Follow the above tips, secrets and advice used by top makeup artists and you will be the new celebrity everywhere you go. You were born to shine. Ensure you should stand out from the rest!
Also See Popular Eyeliner Colors
- Best Eyeliner Colors – Common Eye Liner Colors
- Brown Eyeliner – Best Types, When and How to Apply Brown Eye liner
- White Eyeliner – Ways How to Use, Secrets, Tips, Advices and Best White Eyeliners
- Black Eyeliner – Best Brands, Shades, Choosing, How to Use and Apply Black Eye Liner
- Blue Eyeliner Guide – Best Brands, Tips and How to Wear Blue Eyeliners
- Eyeliner for Brown Eyes – Best Brands, Tips and how to Apply Eyeliners for Brown Eyes
Also See Popular Eyeliner Types
- Liquid Eyeliner – How to Apply Liquid Eye Liner, Best Brands and Tips
- Glitter Eyeliner –Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How Apply Glitter Eye Liners
- Permanent Eyeliner or Tattooed eyeliner – What they Are, Benefits and Risks
- Best Eyeliners – Types and the Best Eye Liners
- Gel Eyeliner/Cream Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Cream Eye
- Kohl Eyeliner Pencil/Kajal Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Tips, Best Types and How to Apply Kohl Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner – Pros, Cons, Best Brands and How to Apply Pencil Eye Liners
- Best Waterproof Eyeliners – Pros and Cons Water Proof Eyeliners
Also See General on Eyeliners
- Cat Eye Eyeliner/Winged Eyeliner – How to Do a Cat Eye Liner and Best Looks
- Best Eyeliner Brush Reviews – How to Choose and Best Types
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Tips, Secrets and Best Eye Liner Types