Do you love Megan Fox eyebrows? Would you wish to get them? Learn how to get Megan Fox eyebrows in this tutorial. You will also know about Megan Fox brow stencils, photos, surgery and surgeons, eyebrow tattoo and much more in this article.
Who Is Megan Fox?
Megan Denise Fox is a popular American actress and model born in 1986. She has debut in films such as Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and many others. Other others being “considered one of the modern female sex symbols,” *(according to Wikipedia), you will notice she has lovely brows, which are only rivaled by Kim Kardashians, Camilla Belle and Kate Middleton. So how can you also get Megan Fox Eyebrows?
How to Get Megan Fox Eyebrows- How to Get Eyebrows like Megan Fox
If you interested in Megan Fox eyebrows, this tutorial on how to get such eyebrows will be of great help. We will look at both use of eyebrow makeup and various techniques such as eyebrow transplants, growing thick eyebrows, etc. Generally, you need to know she often appears with curled lashes, well defined thick eyebrows and plump lips (she uses lip plumper and lipsticks)
Growing Thick Eyebrows
To be able to get the Megan Fox eyebrows, you might be required try the various techniques of growing thick eyebrows before you can perfectly shape them. She has thick brows. These techniques will ensure you have thick brows which can be easily shaped to look like those of Megan Fox. We have comprehensively covered on how to grow thick eyebrows, techniques, products to use etc. Try products such as RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum (works Best) or Revitalash Revitabrow Conditioner. Others include
- Koga herbal eyebrow thickener
- Brows To Die For(TM) Conditioning Treatment
- LashFood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyebrow Conditioner
Eyebrow Transplants or Implants – Megan Fox Plastic Surgeons
The second way to get Megan fox eyebrows is going for eyebrow transplant or eyebrow implants. You will spend up to $8,000 (usually ranging from $4000 to $8000) but you will be able to get exactly eyebrows like hers. This procedure is advisable for people who have sparse eyebrows, over plucked, thin or none at all, depending on the cause of your eyebrow loss. Get more details on eyebrow hair transplants including costs and a lot more.
If interested, you can begin by finding Megan fox plastic surgeons to see if you can get anyone who has advertised him or herself as capable of creating such eyebrows. Many surgeons have reported people seeking for Megan Fox brows. Some say they receive more than four requests a week.
Apply Makeup Correctly – Megan Fox Eyebrows Tutorial
The third way to get Megan Fox eyebrows is correct eyebrow makeup use. We intend to help you create the Megan Fox looks bearing in mind you might not be having features like hers. If you have the money to spend, you can to her artist; Tonya Crooks of Mirror Mirror, in LA (who also does Fergie, Molly Sims, Britney Spear, and Eva Mendez eyebrows). So how do you get the Megan Fox eyebrows using makeup?
Shape Your Eyebrows – If you have thick eyebrows, you begin by brushing them upwards and if they are unruly, you can first trim them using a good brow trimmer or brow scissors. You can then shape them carefully to ensure they compliment your face shape. Megan Fox always has a perfect arch she was born with that works great with her face shape. See how to perfectly trim eyebrows.
During brow shaping, you are required to ensure you pluck and not wax or thread since this might ensure accuracy and you only remove hairs outside the shape you want.
Use Powder, Pencil, Eyeshadow or Eyeliner – If you keenly looked at them, you will realize it is as if she uses eye shadows on them instead of eyebrow pencil or powder. You can also try filling your eyebrows with an eyeshadow that is one shade lighter than the color of your hair. A stiff angled brush will work perfectly. Ensure they are darker than your skin tone to create her ‘high-low contrast’ for a strong look. Megan Fox fills her eyebrows with a grey pencil or powder.
Use Clear mascara or Eyebrow Gel – To help keep your eyebrows in place, do not forget to go for eyebrow gel or clear mascara. They will help to keep them from being unruly. You can finally use foundation to clean them up together with a concealer brush,
Megan Fox Eyebrow Tattoos
If makeup use does not seem to help, you might decide to go for a Megan Fox eyebrow tattoos. Here, you will simply receive eyebrow tattoos that will resemble Megan’s brows. Once you have gotten a good technician, simply tell him or her you want the Megan Fox tattoo eyebrows and you will be sorted. See more detail on eyebrow tattoos including cons, pros, procedure, before and after looks.
Megan Fox Eyebrows Stencil and Shapes
The final way to get Megan Fox brows is to use her stencils or create her eyebrow shapes. Of course, you will get stencils that have her eyebrow shapes. However, do not forget to consider your face shape before deciding to use stencils inspired by her. See more on best eyebrow stencils to learn how to use them and best eyebrow shapes for different face shapes (oval, round, heart-shaped, etc).
There is a rumor that Megan Fox went to a plastic surgeon and her brows were transplanted. Some people even say she has tattoos. We are not able to confirm or deny but if you looked at her photos when she was young, you clearly see they were fuller and thicker. Finally, some people claim she had botox to lift the eyebrow edges. This can also not be substantiated.
Note – If you ever get people searching on Megan Fox plastic surgeon, Megan Fox before plastic surgery photos or asking ‘show me a picture of Megan Fox’s Brows’. They might want to have brows like hers and they need plastic surgeons that can help them.
More on Eyebrows
- Which Is the Best Eyebrow Kit To Buy – Anastasia, Milani, EFL or Which One?
- How Do You Get the Thick and Bushy Demi Lovato’s Eyebrows?
- How to Fix Bad Eyebrows with Pictures
- Fake Eyebrows for Men, Women and Cancer Patients
- Does Whoopi Goldberg Have Eyebrows or Not?
- Best Eyebrow Trimmer and Shaver Brands for Men, Women and Electric
- Best Eyebrow Gels Brands Including Clear and Tinted
- Eyebrow Brush – Best Brands Including Combs and Spoolie
- Are Shaved Eyebrows Trendy – Tips for Shaving Brows
- Eyebrow Implants Before and After Looks and their Costs
- Men’s Eyebrows – Should You Trim, Pluck, Wax or Shape Them?
- Best Eyebrow Filler You Should Give a Try
Further Suggested Reading
- How Do You Fix Overplucked Brows or Grow the Back?
- Sparse Eyebrow Ideas – Causes, Filling, Growing and Shaping
- Eyebrow Hair Restoration Procedure, Cost and Looks
- Best Eyebrow Liner Brands, How to Apply Them and Semi Permanent Ones
- Are Drawn on Eyebrows Trendy or Very Horrible?
- Chola Eyebrow Looks and How to Do Them
- What Are Sharpie Eyebrows – Chola, Mexican and Pictures
- Get Sexy Eyebrows like Keira Knightley with Eyebrow Transplant Surgery
- Best Eyebrow Razor Brands and How to Use Them
- Eyebrow Shaper Best Brands and How to Use Them
- Best Eyebrow Growth Serums and Before and After Photos
- Causes and Remedies of Embarrassing Eyebrow Dandruff