Do you love pink lip gloss? Get info on best pink lip gloss, how to wear pink lipgloss, some of the popular shades such as hot pink, baby pink, bright pink, pale or light pink, bubblegum, some top brands for each shade and much more.
Pink lipgloss and pink lipsticks are among the very popular types of lip makeup that rival the red lip makeup such as red lipstick. This alluring color has been made much popular by celebrities such as Nicki Minaj with her Nicki Minaj for MAC Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipgloss. We will look at how to wear pink lip glosses, some of the best pink lipgloss brands and common pink lipgloss shades to go for. So, how do you wear pink lipglosses?
How to Wear Pink Lip Glosses
Before we look at the different shades of pink lipglosses, we need to take time and understand how to wear pink lipgloss. This will go a long way in ensuring you do not make the obvious mistakes that can ruin your looks. Generally, people who have warm skin tones will look great in rich pink lipgloss like fuchsia while bright pink shades might overwhelm people with cool skin tones. On skin complexions and tones, here is how you should wear pink lip glosses:
Fair or pale complexions – Sheer hues of pink, beige pink, light, mauve, pale rose and nude pinks will be idea. They should avoid loud and too bright colors.
Light Complexions – light skinned women can wear pink lipgloss that range from deep to pale pink. Still, pink with blue-red hints (such as peachy or magenta pink) and violet will look great.
Medium complexion – For medium complexion skin tones, any pink lipgloss shade will look great especially wine, brownish, magenta, deep and mauve pinks. Even caramel pinks and pinkish berries lip gloss will be great still.
Olive complexion – if you have olive complexion, you should not use pink red lipgloss, especially if you have yellow skin undertones. Dark pinks will work best, especially those with purple shades.
Dark Complexion – if you have darker skin complexion, avoid pale pink lipgloss, as they will look awful. Instead, go for more pigmented pink lipglosses and those with purple shades.
When choosing the best pink lip gloss to match your skin tone, it is wise to experiment. There are many shades, which you will imagine, will not look great but if you tried them, you will be amazed at how great they end up looking. If you can get the pink mini-trial lip glosses, use them to experiment.
Finally, when wearing pink lipglosses, never forget to match them with your face blush. Going for heavy blush like too much bronze might look overdone or overwhelming.
Best Pink Lip Gloss – Top, Best Brands
We have seen how to wear pink lip glosses. You deserve to know some of the best pink lip gloss in the market before we cover some specific shades that will include bright pinks, pale pinks, hot pinks, baby pinks and peachy pinks.
We reviewed a number of best pink lipglosses in the market and came up with the following as some of the best pink lip gloss brands you should consider. The list is not all inclusive. We neither endorse any of the mentioned best pink lip gloss brands.
Pink Lip Gloss Shades / Colors
When you are looking for pink lip glosses, you need to know it comes in different shades, which might require you to wear them differently. Some of the common shades you should consider include the following:
1. Hot pink Lip Gloss and Bright Pink Lipstick
Hot pink lipgloss or bright pinks have the magic you need to rock and light up your face for the alluring looks that will make you irresistible. The flirtier looks they give make them ideal for summer and they will match well with neon pink nail polishes.
If you have never tried them before, bright or hot pink is a very bright color, which might not be very easy to wear. However, you can get great looks by keeping it simple, using it during night outs in place of red lip stick. Furthermore, test it before buying, be confident and get the right undertones hot pink lip gloss to match your skin, I insist on experimenting to see how you look like since you cannot be 100% sure.
Furthermore, when using hot pink lipglosses, you can first line your lips with a lip pencil color or lip liner and top it with hot-pink lipgloss especially if you went for a long lasting lip gloss with good moisturizing ability i.e. go for good quality pink lip gloss that will not fade (long lasting).
If you are looking for hot pink lipgloss, some of the best hot pink lip gloss you should consider buying include the following:
- Sephora Brand Ultra-Shine Lip-Gloss in Hot Pink
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Gloss in Brighten Pink
- Stila It Gloss in Smashing
- Bobbi Brown Lip-Gloss in Pink Popsicle
- Lancome Color Fever Lipgloss in Volcanic Pink
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in ‘Strip Tease’
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink
- Indulge is a bright hot pink intense lipgloss from Illamasqua
- Mineral Essence Lush Lips Lipgloss – Hot Pink
- Lip-Gloss 166 Bright Pink
- Bobbi Brown Bright Pink lipgloss
Before you buy any of the above best hot pink lipglosses, you need to ensure you know how to use this amazing lip gloss color.
2. Light Pink and Pale Pink Lip Gloss
When wearing light pink lipgloss or pale pink lipgloss, you need to be carefully to avoid streaking from occurring. This is because the pale, bright, or light pale allows the natural color of your lips to be shown. You can stop this by wearing a concealer, applying two coats and always ensure you have matched with your skin complexion.
Furthermore, you will look great if you went for pale pink lipglosses paired up with a black cat eye eyeliner makeup looks. If you are looking for the best pale pinks or light pink lip glosses, some of the best brands go to go for in the market include the following:
- Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lipgloss Light Pink
- Benefit Poutrageous Ultra Plush Lipgloss – Bright Pink Coral
- Lotus Herbals Purestay lipgloss Pink Hypnotic
- Bourjois Smile Enhancing Lipgloss Framboise Hollywood
- Revlon Colorburst lipgloss Strawberry Fraise
- Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine lipgloss Candy Shine
- MAC Lipglass Impassioned
The above list of best light pink lip gloss brands come in color shades that slightly vary. Ensure you try each before buying them.
3. Bubblegum Pink Lip Gloss – Barbie Pink
Bubblegum lip gloss is ideal for summer season. It is a superior lip gloss color, which any newbie will find very intimidating. However, when you have gotten used to it, you will find it amazing. It will look best if worn with a bare face that has sheer powder or foundation to help in smoothing your skin texture.
- Benefit A-Lister Ultra Plush Lipgloss
- Barry M Lipgloss 5 Bubblegum Pink
- E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss- Bubblegum
- Lily Lolo Bubblegum Pink Lip-Gloss
- Faces Go Chic Lip-Gloss – Bubblegum
- Guerlain Maxi Shine Gloss d’Enfer Lipgloss Bubblegum
4. Peachy Pink Lip Gloss
There are many shades of pink lipgloss to go for. If you love something a bit milder, you should consider peachy pink lipgloss. They come in different color shades. You need to choose a color that will best compliment your skin color with paler shades good for people who have pale skin and vice versa.
- Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss in Shine City
- Sheer Peachy Pink Lipgloss
- Lotus Purestay Lipgloss Peach Pink
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace Lipgloss – Bare Baby (Peachy Pink)
- Peach Frost Pink Mineral Lipgloss
- Lakme Absolute Lipgloss in Berry Shine
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Peach Pink Lipgloss
- Loreal Glam Shine Lipgloss in Hold On Rose
- Mac Prrr Lipglass – soft peachy pink
- Baby Pink Lipgloss in Peach
Before buying any of the above listed best peachy pink lipgloss, ensure it will flatter your facial features, especially your skin tone.
5. Baby Pink Lip Gloss
Baby pink lip gloss is another great shade of pink lipgloss you should try. You can get the pretty looks of Amanda Bynes had when she showed up during the MTV’s TRL.
- 2True Plumptuous Lip-Gloss No 22 Crystalline Baby Pink
- NARS Lip-Gloss in Turkish Delight
- NYX Round Lip-Gloss 15 Baby Pink
- Coloressence Baby Pink- Lip-Gloss
- Maybelline Watershine Lipgloss 110 Baby Pink
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip-Gloss in Katie
- YSL’s Pure Sorbet Lipgloss #7
- Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Electrify
- Brigitte Romantic Lipgloss PK-1 Baby Pink
You know how to wear pink lip gloss, some of the best pink lip glosses and lipgloss color. Pink is a great color and very popular among many women. However, ensure you have worn it correctly.
Suggested Further Reading on Lip Glosses
- Lip Gloss for Men, Girls, Kids and Best Lip Gloss Brands including Black Lip Gloss
- Best Natural Lips Glosses and How to Make them Including Homemade Recipes
- Best Lip Gloss Brands Including the Plumping, Flavored, Long Lasting, Moisturizing and SPF
- Get Lip Gloss containers and Lip Gloss Tubes, Empty and Wholesale and Cheap
- Make Your Own Natural Lip Gloss – Great Homemade Lip Glosses Even with Vaseline
Further Reading on Lip Balms
- How to Make Lip Balm with Best Recipe Using Vaseline, Beeswax, Honey, Coconut Oil
- Lip Balm Containers, Tins and Pots – Empty Wholesale, Where to Buy Cheap Lip Balm Containers
- Best Tinted Lip Balm including Natural, Red, Sugar, Burt S Bees Tinted Lip Balms
- Organic Lip Balms & Natural Lip Balm – Best Brands, How to Make, Homemade Recipe
More Work on Type of Lips
- Big lips Meaning, Girls, Men with these Lips and Makeup Tips for Get Bigger Lips
- Small lips Meaning, Girls, Men with Small Lips, Makeup Tips and Small Bumps and Pimple on Lips
- Round Lips Meaning, Makeup Tips for Round Lips Gloss, Balm, NYX, and Makeup for Round Lip
- Thick lips Meaning, People with Thick Lips, Makeup Tips and Thick Upper Black Lips
More Articles on Types Other Lip Makeup
- Best Lip Plumper – Natural, Homemade, Plumping Lip Gloss and How to Make Lip Plumpers
- Best Lip Liner Including Clear, Permanent, Invisible, Waterproof and How to Apply Lip Liners
- Best Lip Moisturizer Including Balms, Glosses, Natural, For Men, Homemade and Tinted