Having good first date ideas including cheap first date ideas and teenage first date ideas is very important because a first date happens to be either a deal breaker or maker in matters of relationships. For things to work out well, the venue of choice should be well thought off. Go to a place where both of you will be comfortable and which will give room for you to talk as much as possible. To help you see the various options you have, go through those provided in this article.
Good First Date Ideas – Best First Date Ideas
Great first date ideas are those that take into account the ease of accessibility regardless of financial status, allow for maximum conversation and are safe. These are places that are public as opposed to private and secluded ones.
To help you determine which option you have, below is a list of good first date ideas and the advantages they offer.
Botanical gardens: Take a walk through a botanical garden and enjoy the nice smell of flowers. Let your eyes savor the scenery of well-manicured lawns and well maintained fountains .Once you are done enjoying this gift of nature, wind up with a cup of coffee. This option is cheap and gives room for conversation.
Amusement parks: if you think that amusement parks are a reservation for kids you are wrong. Visiting these will help you share great moments. As you wait for your turn to climb the roller coaster or any other rides, you get to talk. This high adrenaline environment helps to shield any awkward silent moments there may be. You get a chance to maintain a conversation and know each other well.
Aquarium: The aquarium also provides for a great first date venue. Strolling around watching and chasing fish can be real fun. The different colored illumination of light caused by the tanks distorts the surrounding. This way, the two of you can relax and let your guards down.
Duck feeding at the pond: Gather some bread crumbs and head to the water pond. Around here are likely to be some ducks. Watch as they swim and play around with water.. Feed them together and enjoy how survival for the fittest is played out as they compete for the food..
Horseback riding: Plan ahead to hire two horses. Have some time to sync your strides and then gallop at the same pace. Enjoy observing the environment from atop the horses back.
Kite Flying: This can be done on the beach or at the park. With a great windy weather, you are likely to be deeply engrossed while enjoying the date.
The museum: Visit the museum and make sure you visit all the sections available. This gives them a chance to give a look at various artifacts. Agree to visit the museum and walk through all the rooms to take a look at various artifacts. You will also get to know about other people’s culture and the evolution of a number of things. This will stimulate intellectual conversation.
Visit a winery: Most wineries have some wine tasting events. If you get to learn when they are ready and bound to be offered, please choose to bring to you only for a few days.
Go rowing: Take charge of the oars and rock the boat. Ensure you coordinate well enough to prevent capsizing. You could also use a sailing ship to navigate through the waters.
Bowling: For a perfect day out, go to a bowling activity together. The experience is likely to give you enough to talk about while creating some long term relationship.
Cheap First Date Ideas
If you want to have a great experience on your first date but have no cash, this should not stop you from seeing a girl out. Scan the list below to see which cheap first date ideas you could pick.
- Get to appreciate nature by going for a hike together
- If there are some book reading or poetry action going around, go and spend time there at minimal costs.
- Go mountaineering together
- Offer voluntary services to a cause that you are both committed to.
- Learn all there is about wines and their various characteristics. Visit a winery and take advantage of any offer they have.
- Go to the coffee shop and enjoy your time there as you sip steaming hot coffee.
- Bike riding is another of the cheap ways to explore for a date.
- Take advantage of any offers that may be there to visit art galleries.
- Whether a breakfast or lunch one, enjoy time together at a picnic.
While the main aim of getting involved in the above activities is to save on cash, ensure that they do not compromise anyone’s wellbeing. They should also not take the first date fun away. Get involved in something your date likes. This does not matter if some money has to be spent or not.
First Date Ideas for Teenagers
For teenagers, there are many activities they could engage in for their first date. If you are a teenager and wondering where to spend your first date, below are the good first date ideas that may help:
- Go to the beach and have a great time flying kites
- You could also go to the beach and build sand castles
- Invite some of your friends over to play balloon basketball
- Lie on your backs and enjoy the consternations forming in the sky. Try to identify their shapes and see who will identify the most.
- Go for a picnic. This could be at any time. Have a breakfast or late evening picnic as you watch the sun rise or set.
- Engage each other in a game of badminton
- Explore your artistic abilities by coloring trash cans.
Couples going out for their first dates have varying age groups. Whichever it is, there are general rules. The activity should allow for a lot of conversational interaction. It should also help to easily get rid of or minimize the silent moments and be free from any danger.
Pick the most attractive idea for you and if possible personalize it to suit your dating needs. This way the good ideas for first time dating will not feel so far-fetched.
Suggested Further Reading:
- What to Wear on a First Date for Men and Women
- First Date Tips for Women – For Conversations & From Men
- First Date Questions Including Funny, Great and Those to Ask a Woman or Man
- First Date Conversation – For Starters, Topics and Tips
- Fun First Date Ideas – Cheap, Winter, For Teenagers
- First Date Tips for Men, Teenagers and Conversation Tips
- First Date Advice – After 1st Date Advice for Men, Women
- After First Date Experience – Texting & Things to Do